Sunday 17 January 2010

My Plan, Goals and Other Bits

As I mentioned in the first post, this is my overall goal:

To slim down to the same weight and size as the beautiful Frankie Sandford!

So i'll be using this post to detail the plan I will be following as well as my goals and mini goals and my promises for this blog:

Promises

  • I promise to make a new post at least once a week
  • I promise to have a new picture of Frankie in every post (of course!)
  • I promise to update my weight every week (whether its a good week or not!)
  • I promise to update my inch-loss, BMI, dress size and pictures once a month
  • I promise (as an incentive) to donate £88 to a charity of my choice (1lb=£1) once I have reached my goal (I will update with the charity once I have decided).

Overall Goals

Weight: 8stone 7pounds
BMI: 20
Dress Size: 8
Stats: Waist: 25in (65cm), Hips: 34in (87cm), Bust: 32in (80cm)

My Plan

For the first 4 weeks I will be doing 'The Cambridge Diet' (CD).
Cambridge website
This involves having nothing but 3 meal replacement packs per day (Sole Source), plus plenty of water. I can have shakes, soups and bars (after 2 weeks). I will be working with a Cambridge Diet Councillor (CDC), who will monitor how I get on and weigh me once a week.

After 4 weeks I will see how i've got on and make a decision on how I want to continue from there (You review after 4 weeks and continue with 'Sole Source' or move up through their plans gradually re-introducing normal foods).

I've done this diet before, so I do know what to expect. I'm hoping all will go well but I'll take every day as it comes.

You can check out the Cambridge website from the above link, and if you're interested you can find a councillor in your area.

Comparison Pictures

I'm going to include some pictures of me alongside the pictures i'm posting of Frankie. I think this will make a good visual aid to my weight-loss by serving as a comparison of how my body looks compared to Frankies and also how my body is changing (and hopefully shrinking) as I lose the weight. I will post new pictures of me once a month.

So here is my first set of pictures (cringe!!):


Mini-Goals

This is my first set of mini-goals. I will make up new mini-goals as I go along and of course post them here!
  1. To make it through one week on CD
  2. To do 30 minutes exercise on the Wii every night this week (Mon 18th - Sun 24th Jan)
  3. To reach 14stone by 28th January 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment