Tuesday 19 January 2010

Its Tuesday evening. TWO days after I had planned to start CD, but here I am munching on some chocolate....oh dear. I dont think this is the best strategy to use in my quest to achieve Frankies figure! But its OK. I'm starting again tomorrow with a revised plan. That sounds like a bit of a cop-out, but theres no shame in admitting that you're struggling and so I am!

My new plan is to keep on the three CD food packs with the addition of one small meal (some lean protein and a few tbsps of salad). I feel slightly lame that i've fallen off the wagon straight away, or rather never managed to heave my substantial ass onto the wagon to begin with, but hey, I remain optimistic!

So in honour of this, I'm posting some of my favourite motivational quotes:

"It's never too late to be what you might have been." - George Elliot

“If we all did the things we are capable of we would astound ourselves.” - Thomas Edison

“Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” - Robert Collier

“Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow.” - Doug Firebaugh

“Our greatest glory consists, not, in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” - Oliver Goldsmith

“There is no failure except in no longer trying.” - Elbert Hubbard

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” - Henry David Thoreau

And of course the motivation for my challenge:



Ok so in the next few posts, i'm hoping to get some more 'Thinspirational' pictures up on here and some of the weight-loss articles or info i've found useful.

But for now...Watch This Space.....

No comments:

Post a Comment