Sunday 17 January 2010

The Frankie Plan


Welcome to 'The Frankie Plan.'

I have created this blog to document a weight-loss challenge I have set myself for 2010.

Why is it called 'The Frankie Plan'?

This is Frankie Sandford:

Frankie is 21 years old, and a member of UK girlband 'The Saturdays.'

Frankie is my 'Thinspiration' for this challenge. Her weight and size will be my goal and my challenge will be to slim down to that.

She's slim, toned and curvy and she has a killer body! She looks fantastic, but above all she looks and is HEALTHY which, to me, is the most important thing.

The reason I've chosen Frankie is that she is a similar age and height to me, which makes her weight and size a perfectly realistic and achievable goal for me to attain.

So lets compare Frankie to me:

Here is an screen-cap from a Saturdays interview with Closer Online:

(Source)

Here are Frankies stats:

Age: 21 (14/01/89)
Weight: 8st 7lbs
Size: 8
Height: 5ft 3
I've worked out that Frankie's BMI is 20.7 (within the 'Healthy' weight range)
(NHS BMI Calculator)
Here are my stats:

Age: 20
Weight: 14st 11lbs
Size: 18
Height: 5ft 4
I've worked out that my BMI is 35.2 (within the 'Obese' weight range) :(

The Challenge

Beginning Weight: 14st 11lb
Goal Weight: 8st 7lb

Align CentreAmount to lose:

6st 4lb

So this is my challenge and my overall goal. In the next post I will list:

  • My overall goals (my starting and goal inches etc)
  • Details of the plan I will be following
  • My mini goals
  • My promises for this blog and for my challenge
  • Comparison pictures of me against Frankie

In my additional posts I will be including:

  • Details of my progress including weight loss, inch-loss, BMI and progress/comparison pictures
  • Pictures of Frankie and my other celebrity 'Thinspirations'
  • Any articles or information I find useful or I think others might find useful

WISH ME LUCK!!





1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweetie, I totally Know how you are feeling right now!

    The thought of having to eat healthy & exercise for a week before stepping on the scale and revealing a 1/2lb loss is SOOOOOO frustrating.

    A little tip that is helping me achieve my weight loss goal is to do some aerobic exercise before eating in the morning, only for about 15 mins. This gives your metabolism a massive boost & burns fat :)

    Oh & drink lots of water :)
    Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete