Sunday 4 April 2010

I'm Back!

I'm trying this thing again. Things are getting ridiculous.
I just want to get down to a reasonble weight and get rid of all of my food-related issues. Its so frustrating, like I cannot do a damn thing right. I feel uncomfortable with every morsel that passes my lips and this causes binges. I know i'm unhappy, I dislike my job and I have cut myself off from my friends/think everyone hates me - I know this 'feeds' my problems.
I want to say I have an eating disorder but feel that this is an excuse and I don't have the right to use that term. I wish I had some readers who could offer their opinions.
So i'm making an attempt to re-start. I have to try to remain positive and try again. I really have no other choice. I'm resentful about how much have my life i've wasted on this thing. I cannot start my life again until i'm thin - its as simple as that.
I still want to use Frankie as my thinspiration, though I can't picture myself being like her in any way. I just feel I have lost all of my motivation but I have to do something.
The book I was reading says expect it to be one step forward two steps back.....

3 comments:

  1. i am only a stone heavier than your ideal weight and i consider myself to have food issues! your right Frankie looks amazing and the reason why i came across your blog is from searching celebrities who are 8.7lbs - because i needed some thinspiration.
    i used to be a stone heavier and have felt the same things you have expressed in your blog. I know im not obesed but it doesnt matter how big or small you are the majority of women are not entirely happy with their weight (that includes frankie) My adviced to u would be to focus on losing just a couple of pounds because once u notice (and trust me u will) u'll imdediately feel more positive and want to lose more the hardest bit is the first bit.
    good luck..your not alone. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are SO negative and seem to have given up before you have started! don't think of it as a diet- think of it as a lifestyle change. learn to respect your body and what you're putting in there.

    ReplyDelete